Become a Utility Risk and
Asset Management Leader!
G-Tel is an industry leader in utility risk and asset management. We’re always looking for staff that are energetic, enthusiastic, self-managing and focused on continuous improvement! Our services play a vital role in keeping excavators, the public and infrastructure safe, while ensuring Ontario’s infrastructure projects keep moving. We offer competitive pay and above average benefits to our staff. Some of the benefits for permanent full-time G-Tel employees include:
• Competitive salary and compensation package
• Group Benefit package which includes Extended Health, Dental, LTD & Life Insurance
• Defined Contribution Pension Plan
• Employee discounts/subsidy for hi-res safety clothing and work boot purchases
• Paid Personal Days
• Paid Bereavement
• Banked Overtime Option
• Scholarship Program
• Health and Wellness program
We’re always looking for experienced Damage Prevention Technicians (DPT) for our offices in Windsor, Sudbury, Kitchener, Woodstock, London and Thunder Bay. If you’re interested in learning more about this career opportunity please email email@example.com.